Thursday, November 17, 2011

Designer Workshop, Nov 19th


Hi Everyone,

It is kind of apropos I am writing this blog today about the Designer Workshop b/c today I spoke to 32 Fashion/ Merchandising students from H.C.C. textile class. They had a field trip at my design studio. I thought it was just going to be about fabrics but it turned into a Q&A session about the fashion industry and my work history.

So if you were ever curious about the fashion industry and always wanted to asked me questions too, here is your chance. I am part of the group of panelists hosted by F.G.I. Houston and at the Art Institute of Houston at the Designer Workshop this Sat. from 10am-12:30 p.m. there will be experts for each category: Design/Production, Marketing/Branding, Retail/Buying, and Finance. I will be in Design /Production. You will get a 30 minute session with each group.

For more info go to www. fgihouston.com

I wish I had something like this to go to when I was starting off.

Here is the invite and a little video of me talking about it.

I hope to see everyone there.







Love Life,
Love Fashion,
Love,
Chloe Dao

No comments:

 
Site Meter